Stephanie Bower


Stephanie Bower | Architectural Illustration: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketching Workshops: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketches: on Instagram at @stephanieabower & http://www.flickr.com/photos/83075812@N07/ | Urban Sketchers Blog Correspondent www.urbansketchers.org | Signature member of the Northwest Watercolor Society

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sorry for the delay in posting!

After Vaux, I launched into intense work on my first Gabriel Prize finished watercolor for the jury meeting on June 25.  All went well!

After the jury meeting, I have been walking my feet to the bone with my family here in Paris.
Tomorrow, Monday morning July 1, Nicholas and I leave for Italy and Civita di Bagnoregio for part 2 of this trip.

AND Rich and I had cafe au lait with Bill Hook this past week!

Time is going by so quickly!
I hope to post more tonight...
S

Rich, Nicholas, Peter at the center of France
Notre Dame Cathedral
Wonderful to see Bill Hook and his inspiring sketches here in Paris!



No comments:

Post a Comment