Stephanie Bower


Stephanie Bower | Architectural Illustration: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketching Workshops: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketches: on Instagram at @stephanieabower & http://www.flickr.com/photos/83075812@N07/ | Urban Sketchers Blog Correspondent www.urbansketchers.org | Signature member of the Northwest Watercolor Society

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Barely had time to catch my breath...

...or to do more posts!  I am no longer in Italy or Holland (I will do some more posts retroactively!) Barely had time to catch my breath for about 5-6 days in Seattle, and am now sitting in the American Airlines lounge at LAX (this is definitely the way to travel!!) on my way to Tokyo then Singapore!  
Urban Sketchers symposium, here we come!

In Singapore, I give a lecture (twice)--it's called "Good Bones, 10 things you probably don't know about perspective that will help your sketching", or something along those lines.

After 8 days or so in Singapore, I go with a group of amazing sketchers (Shari Blaukopf, Gail Wong, Marc Taro Holmes, Liz Steel, Suhita Shirodkar and more!!!) to sketch at Angkor Wat in Cambodia for about 3-4 days.  And after that, a smaller subgroup will go to Bangkok for 4-5 days...my gosh,
someone pinch me, this is too good to be true!  Some of this group sketched together in Brazil last year after the symposium, and we had such fun, we decided to do it again in Asia.

So now, get ready to jump locations...to ASIA!!!

This is LA...today and tomorrow, flying Seattle-LA-Tokyo-Singapore...don't know what time zone I'll feel like
by the time I get there, coming from Europe only 6 days ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment