Stephanie Bower


Stephanie Bower | Architectural Illustration: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketching Workshops: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketches: on Instagram at @stephanieabower & http://www.flickr.com/photos/83075812@N07/ | Urban Sketchers Blog Correspondent www.urbansketchers.org | Signature member of the Northwest Watercolor Society

Sunday, October 2, 2016

"We are experiencing technical difficulties..."

Unlucky timing, I suppose...as this past Friday, Craftsy launched a brand new total redesign of their website. And of course as these things go, my new class launched only a few days before and is now suffering a bit from that timing.

SO, the link I sent everyone now no longer works!!!  :( 

I beg you to please hold tight and wait a bit, hopefully I can send out a working discount link early this coming week.  

Those of you who bought the class before Friday night should be OK...if you are having problems viewing the class, contact Craftsy directly.  And no, my new class doesn't teach you how to make chocolates!!

"The Essentials of Sketching Architecture" is still a great class, really really packed with information...I hope you will like it!  And thank you again for your interest, and especially for your patience right about now.  

Stay tuned...




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Stephanie, I purchased the class right away, and do not seem to be experiencing any difficulty.... Viewing all lessons now, and will go back and do a bit of sketching with you soon!
    Thank you for another great class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi corikay, I'm so glad you were able to get the class early and that it's working for you!
      Thanks for letting me know :)
      S

      Delete