Stephanie Bower


Stephanie Bower | Architectural Illustration: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketching Workshops: www.stephaniebower.com | Sketches: on Instagram at @stephanieabower & http://www.flickr.com/photos/83075812@N07/ | Urban Sketchers Blog Correspondent www.urbansketchers.org | Signature member of the Northwest Watercolor Society

Monday, August 11, 2014

Roasting, Sweating, Sketching

It's roasting hot here in Civita. All this stone heats up like a big pizza oven.

But being a true crazy sketching person, the light on my subject was just right midday, so like a mad dog or an Englishman, there I sat sketching and sweating.  I finally couldn't take it any more, put the last touches on the watercolor inside at my desk.

I love this sink in Tony's Garden...


And this is what I do to get images of my sketches to post, pulled into photoshop as the photos are very washed out.  I thought this would be funny to see...



1 comment:

  1. You take photos like I do. I always have to crop out my feet. lol

    ReplyDelete